naza m v2 VS my Mac do I have to get a PC?

I am shire that I am not the only one to ask does my new naza m v2 work with my Mac or do I have to get a PC? Can I just use an iPad, wait it does not have a USB port to connect to the NAZA. What can I do know?

I forgot to mention if you haven't noticed I am new to this but I am here to stay with my Futaba 8fg super. ( I just have to decode how to use it ) Thank You

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
You may well indeed need a PC or, setup bootcamp on the mac or use Parallels. Both these latter two options still require you to purchase a licenced version of windows but that can be done cheaply if you go online and get an OEM version. Parallels adds to the cost but so worth it in my opinion due to not having to reboot every time.

soler

Just to add if you set up boo camp on your pc and then later buy Parallels it can still use the boot camp windows installation. This is a great option if you are in the mac side of this and want to quickly get in to window and still allows the full windows experience if you want to do some resource intensive task. Best of both worlds in my opinion.

You may well indeed need a PC or, setup bootcamp on the mac or use Parallels. Both these latter two options still require you to purchase a licenced version of windows but that can be done cheaply if you go online and get an OEM version. Parallels adds to the cost but so worth it in my opinion due to not having to reboot every time.

Cool thank you for that info. I will get on that right away. And hopefully I'll be in the air by the end of the week and I can bring my quad to France.