Hi, from melbourne Australia

Hi guys,
I am a Heli flyer, usually hang out on Helifreak, or ARCHeli (australia) forums,
I still totally love flying helis, however i am very keen on the idea of FPV and Quads,
I have a few mates who i fly with that have TBS Quads, also they like the QAV200/400 quads, i am very keen on either the DJI450 and converting to TBS or the QAV 400 for my platform i will start another thread asking for your general advice and some info on what you guys know that can help me with my set up.
Thanks again. and hope to get familiar with this forum. Cheers, Andrew.

COMike93yj

Still Building!
Welcome Andrew!

I posted in your other post but can't really assist on the FPV stuff.

You will find a wealth of information from the members here at MRF! There are some great folks here and some really experienced guys from Australia that frequent here.

Cheers,

Mike :)

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
Morning fella, and welcome. Your CP experience will help massively here. My fist build of a multi was a Skyjib 8 heavy and the build went very smoothly. Hopefully you will find this forum every bit as friendly as Helifreaks- at least that is what I have found.

Thanks guys, and yeah im hoping thats the case, im pretty sure i will be right with my orientations, as i can do some 3D and sports aerobatic, on the helis, so i think i will have that side covered, its just the learning to set them up etc..
Im keen to do some nice Video footage along the coast etc, so use a camera dedicated for FPV, and a Go Pro on a gimbal for the footage, is the plan, we shall see what eventuates.
Cheers