F550 Pitch Adjustment

Hello,
With my F550 I feel my pitch is too sensitive and seeing slight turn back & forth in my videos and was wondering what I could do/adjust to tight this up so the controls are less sensitive?
Thank you!

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hi there mate. What do ya mean by a 'slight back & forth' in your videos? Like the F550 is rotating left and right or backwards forwards?

Usually the sensitivity is controlled by the gain settings in the assistant software (are you using a Naza?).

Sorry, I always ask a bunch more questions instead of a straight out answer, or tell a joke.

Cheers!

Sorry, yes the turning is left/right. I also have a Futaba F8J, would I need to adjust settings on that, or only NAZA?

Thanks!

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Ah! Is it doing this when stationary or when/after you stop giving inputs? If /during/after giving inputs then adjust the gains. Increase the attitude gains for a more locked in feeling. What are your gains at the moment? 100% or something? Try increasing about 10% at a time and see what happens. (I'm no expert at gains, I just adjusted things until things 'felt' locked in).

Coolio?

Sorry, yes there is a Zenmuse gimbal with a GoPro, but the movement seems to be coming from the copter.

Are the gains adjust via NAZA or my Futaba Controller?