Please help dji 900mhz data link

Hey guys,
I have owned my dji wookong and 900mhz ground station for over a year now and have never been able to successfully make my ground station work. I seem to always have new problems and I'm very very frustrated. Considering dji doesn't have a help line and no one can answer my questions.
Is there any one in my area that could possibly help me learn this system. I'm in Lakewood CA, if any body is willing to help me over the phone that would work for me too.
Please let me know if you're very familiar with the dji 900mhz data link + ground station and willing to help me. Thanks in advance.

gtranquilla

RadioActive
My situation is quite similar.... it does work..... but the simulation mode does not help build up my confidence level such that I am holding off..... too much of a giant leap of faith to air test it with my MR.

hbarchini

I'm not an advanced user but I test it a lot in a F550, do take off and landings only with de notebook an the TX turned off, make 3 km autonomous flights and all ok...

The key with de GS is to have good reception of satellite... Then you can take off with one key and move around with the NB keyboard...

If you try to do all the things together is frustrating because of the complexity of use of the software... Just try one thing at a time...

leofuica

You always have a good connection with the aircraft at the least 7 meters away, if you closer then no connection, even more with 900mhz