S800 EVO ESC flashing

Georg

Gents,
I want to ask you, if you have any idea what means yellow flashing ESC. Tonight while flying in "night town" I realised that red ESC is flashing yellow. Not all the time but randomly. Does it means smtg serious?
Thx for help

Tahoe Ed

Normally the yellow flashing led means loss of RC signal/bind. You don't tell us about your setup. That would be helpful.

CG Photo

The manual says that yellow indicates that the motor is running at full power. What kind of weight are you carrying?

Attachments

• esc.jpg
    esc.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 234

Georg

Normally the yellow flashing led means loss of RC signal/bind. You don't tell us about your setup. That would be helpful.

I have EVO S800 Evo with Wokong V2, Zenmuse 15 with Sony Nex 7, RX and TX Graupner Hott, LiPo 6S 12000mA

CG Photo

That is not really a heavy load for the Evo. Is the load balanced front to back and left to right? If the weight is off balance it could be that one rotor is working harder to keep that side up. If it was one of the two front arms you may have too much of your weight up front. Moving the battery back some can help even the balance front to rear. Did the yellow light up when you were climbing quickly? If so I would not worry about that. Another thing to check, you could have one or more arms that are twisted. When you land are all of your motors about the same temp? Do you find that the "X" arms are warmer or colder than the "O" arms? If so that tells you that the hex is trying to compensate for a yaw issue and the most likely cause is one or more twisted arms.