Spoofing Naza to get IOC or Adj Gains with a Mix?

SMP

So with some help from MRF, Google, AMP etc. have been able to program a Mix to allow Naza/NazaLite Failsafe on a 3 way switch (inc on a DiscoPro) Since I really don't know **** about channels or programming remotes I have no clue why it works only that it does.

Naturally if one is good, more must be better. Is there any way to spoof the Naza/Naza Lite using Mixes to get IOC and/or Adj Gains back as well?

Naza Birds are on Sbus, R6208SB and 8FGSuper
Naza Lite is on Sbus, Ezuhf and 8FGSuper (Dunno if the remote Tilt/Roll of the DiscoPro screws this possibility up even further. Would happily give up Roll to get Gains)

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I use a 14SG with sBUS and use a mix offset from the gear switch, it is a three way but two positions are failsafe just like if it was a two way switch.

You can use the Naza roll as a pass through to use the channel, just turn on the gimbal settings and adjust gains to zero.

Pete

deluge2

This sounds very interesting. Can you elaborate on the specific functions this allows you to control using which transmitter switch? I have a 14sg but have not yet learned enough about mix programming to take full advantage of the possibilities, as posts like yours make very clear!

Steve

I use a 14SG with sBUS and use a mix offset from the gear switch, it is a three way but two positions are failsafe just like if it was a two way switch.

You can use the Naza roll as a pass through to use the channel, just turn on the gimbal settings and adjust gains to zero.

Pete

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Once you have set up your basic mode setting on the three way switch of your choice you go into program mix and choose which mix to use and which channel you want to mix into and choose the switch you want to use, in the menu adjust the settings until you get the mix/offset you need to get the desired result.

Pete

View attachment 15019

Attachments

• Mix-Screen.jpg
    Mix-Screen.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 275

SMP

Solid gold bladestrike, thats exactly what I needed. Pat set the mix for me and I simply copied it across the models. Always knew it worked just never knew why!! Perfect link thanks!!!

Currently I have the failsafe mix and then adjustable gains on X2 (i think.) IOC doesn't allow me to choose X1 or X2, believe it's X2 or else. Ok.. quick question - if Aux 5 is Flight modes and X2 is 6/VPP, where is X1?? 5/Gear Right? If so, I should be able to do move the Gains to X1-5 and the IOC over to X2-6 yes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Once the NAZA see's something else assigned to x1 or x2 it will not allow you to select them.. So if x2 is set for remote gains, then it wont allow you to it for IOC. x1 control pitch for gimbal most of the time. I wouldn't worry to much about remote gains, once set you really don't need to play with them.

I don't see how you could use a mix to do what you want.

Ken