Greetings from North Wales

nickedw

RPQ-S qualified
Hi everyone been lurking on the forum for a little while, so I thought I would introduce myself.

just completing by RPQ-S qualification, got my final flight test later this week hopefully.

got a few aircraft - a little baby blade 350 QX,
an ecilop,
View attachment 14933
A dji flamewheel F550, with quite a few mods including retracts and 3-axis zenmuse
and very recently, this puppy
View attachment 14934

So hi everyone.

Nick

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 341
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 384

nickedw

RPQ-S qualified
Hi Nick welcome aboard! How well does your craft fly with the batteries stacked on each other?

If you mean the ecilop, it' designed that way, it uses a semi mechanical stabilisation system much like a steadicam and the batteries counterbalance the camera on a trapeze arrangement. It works fairly well - I used to think that anyway before I used the Z15 on the S800-evo! you get what you pay or I guess.

Nick

nickedw

RPQ-S qualified
Not quite as soon as I had hoped but passed my Flight assessment today in very blustery conditions, so I now have my RPQ-S.
a small glass of sherry may be in order seeing as it's the festive season as well.

Nick

Zaidy

Not quite as soon as I had hoped but passed my Flight assessment today in very blustery conditions, so I now have my RPQ-S.
a small glass of sherry may be in order seeing as it's the festive season as well.

Nick
Congratulation Nick..