s800evo with futaba t14sg: zenmuse pitch control issue

robyr1

I'm using the 7008 receiver, assigned the LD potentiometer to control the pitch of zenmuse, but everytime i touch it, the camera moves untill i touch it again to 0 positionto fix it the new position..i need to move the potentiometer one time only..any suggest?

soler

Yes this is way it works, the control is more of a variable speed control rather than setting the angle

robyr1

But during the flight it's hard to adjust the pitch because i have to move always the potentiometer..with my F550 i have alexmos board with a brushless gimbal, if i need to move the camera down, i have to simply adjust the potentiometer to the right position..no corrections everytime!!
So, no way to fix this function on my s800EVO?

soler

Unless DJI update the firmware to allow for this function then its not possible, the control you are using must always return to mid position to stop the motion.

If you are reading this DJI, please provide a few more options within the zen software assistant. also an option to combine the photo and video start stop to one channel would be a good idea.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
It actually helps to have it keep moving. Means you can do the work of a two man crew on your own. You can get those nice moving/tilting shots.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Me too. That's what I was saying. You can simulate a two man setup with just one man. You can fly over things and pan down or gain altitude whilst panning down and it looks like you've got someone controlling the pan. In this video I just did I used it quite a bit:

Make sense?

Last edited by a moderator: