Reverting back to 5.16

iceman

Just connect WKM as usual and upgrade (now a downgrade) with the new assistant, firmware is part of assistant.

iceman

I could do with really sorting this

What firmware version are you downgrading from? I have heard problems with downgrading from the latest FW and as I'm still on 5.04 (works best for me and less features to go wrong) I'm not sure if you can. SORRY, just looked at your 1st post, you are on 5.26 so I'm not sure how you would roll back, perhaps someone on 2.26 knows the answer

Carapau

Tek care, lambs ont road, MRF Moderator
You can certainly downgrade from 5.26 to 5.20 and I know you can downgrade from 5.20 to 5.18 so there should be no reason why you cannot downgrade direct. If it asks for you email, they give it, or if you havent registered an account with DJI do so, then add your email address and then downgrade. What I have found with changing firmware is that it sometimes takes two attempts. For example, changing from 5.2 to 5.18 it would tell me there was a config error the first attempt and no matter what I did it would not correct itself until I did the downgrade again and then it worked perfectly. So, get the relevant assistant software, click upgrade, lets it do its stuff, cycle the WKM power, and possible try and upgrade again. You should be golden.

I have managed to get the firmware back to 5.20 but I can roll it back any more. I keep getting the invalid email error. My account is active. Any body know why I keep getting this msg?