Futaba S-Bus RCShutter Question

Razzil

I have the WKM setup and configured, everything is working fine. (Futaba 10CG and R6303SB)
I'm trying to add the RCShutter trigger function for the Sony NEX but can't determine where to plug-in and assign whichever switch.
I'm using S-Bus, 3-way switch for Control Mode and dial assigned for gimbal pitch control.
I haven't bothered to assign any other function at this point, just want to get the RCShutter working.
I only have one 3-way switch left for the function, being switch C.

Where would I manually plug this into?
Can ports 1 and 2 be used on the rx?

Ch1: Ailer
Ch2: Elev
Ch3: Thro
Ch4: Rudd
Ch5:
Ch6: Dial VrC - Gimbal Pitch
Ch7: 3-way SwE - GPS/ATTI/Manual
Ch8: 3-way SwC - ????

Ch9: ???
Ch10: ???

More so wondering how to use Ports 1 and 2 on the rx.

Last edited by a moderator:

leofuica

I have the WKM setup and configured, everything is working fine. (Futaba 10CG and R6303SB)
I'm trying to add the RCShutter trigger function for the Sony NEX but can't determine where to plug-in and assign whichever switch.
I'm using S-Bus, 3-way switch for Control Mode and dial assigned for gimbal pitch control.
I haven't bothered to assign any other function at this point, just want to get the RCShutter working.
I only have one 3-way switch left for the function, being switch C.

Where would I manually plug this into?
Can ports 1 and 2 be used on the rx?

Ch1: Ailer
Ch2: Elev
Ch3: Thro
Ch4: Rudd
Ch5:
Ch6: Dial VrC - Gimbal Pitch
Ch7: 3-way SwE - GPS/ATTI/Manual
Ch8: 3-way SwC - ????

Ch9: ???
Ch10: ???

More so wondering how to use Ports 1 and 2 on the rx.

Razzil:

Use port F1 only if you want trigger via WK.
If you want trigger via RC put into 9 channel and configure your RC, you cant´n use both at the same time...

srbell

I use a switch on the S800 to go from my rx or the F1 port, that way you can do both.

Razzil:

Use port F1 only if you want trigger via WK.
If you want trigger via RC put into 9 channel and configure your RC, you cant´n use both at the same time...