SimpleBGC Ho wto add pitch offset?

thurcombe

Hi as per title really.

I have a burshelss gimbal controller, im not really sure what it is as it came with a cheapo gopro gimbal but I robbed the board and used it on another gimbal, it works really well.

I am using SimpleBGC to configure it, is there any way tell it to offset pitch a little, I'd like the camera tilted down just slightly but it always calibrates itself to dead level. Any ideas?

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Well it should work doing that to calibrate but otherwise just use a spare channel on a slider or knob control to control the pitch like I do.

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:

thurcombe

Well it should work doing that to calibrate but otherwise just use a spare channel on a slider or knob control to control the pitch like I do.

Pete

I figure it must be a limitation of this control board. I've bigger problems now anyway, after loading the F550 it's struggling with the weight. Going up is painful, coming down could be costly :(

Cool vid, one day I might be able to make one of my own :D

ZAxis

A point to remember, its not the camera which is set level it's the sensor board. Why not mount this at minus the required angle and the camera should point where you want.

andy

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
While that should work I suggest that it would be better to sort out why it will not recalibrate to the desired spot.

Is there an input connector on the board to plug a spare channel in to adjust the pitch and roll?

Pete