I'm going crazy trying to get S800 EVO spare ESCs!

Considering that S800 EVOs seem to be selling like hotcakes, it is disgraceful on the part of DJI that spare parts are not readily available.
I have spent days scouring the internet and have come up with the following suppliers:

www.stockrc.com (Spain)
Folding Propellers
Spring S8033701

www.aerodron.ch (Switzerland)
S800 Retracts H Frame

www.studiosport.fr
(France)

Frame Side Damper (for S800, but works)

www.radiocontrolledshop.ie (Ireland)
4 X EVO Arms

I need to replace an ESC (red) and I cannot find one anywhere in the world (Am I the only one?).
The part number is SE010501R.
Does anyone know if the older ESCs from the S800 will fit (or are they physically too small)?
They look the same, but have a different part number, S8010602R

Thanks,
Louis

Quinton

I'm sorry this post doesn't help you at all, but seems that this post I made regarding having 2nd thoughts may be coming true.

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?13692-S800-Evo-(Having-2nd-thoughts)

One of the comments was about trying to find spare parts and how hard it would be.
I know it was quite a bit more expensive, but sort of glad I cancelled and decided to go with the Droidworx Skyjib 6 Ti now which is actually quite enjoyable learning how to put it together.
Hope you find the parts you need soon, may have been worth getting 2 EVOs so you had plenty of spare parts.

I'm sorry this post doesn't help you at all, but seems that this post I made regarding having 2nd thoughts may be coming true.

http://www.multirotorforums.com/showthread.php?13692-S800-Evo-%28Having-2nd-thoughts%29

One of the comments was about trying to find spare parts and how hard it would be.
I know it was quite a bit more expensive, but sort of glad I cancelled and decided to go with the Droidworx Skyjib 6 Ti now which is actually quite enjoyable learning how to put it together.
Hope you find the parts you need soon, may have been worth getting 2 EVOs so you had plenty of spare parts.

Maybe, but the little "accident" I had was of my own stupidity, so had I purchased a more expensive machine I would be paying more money to repair it!

Quinton

True, but if an ESC, motor or even a boom goes, it should be very easy to get a replacement.
Did you have any luck getting your spare part yet?