Solution: Horizon trim issue with Tarot T-2D brushless Gimbal and standard Phantom TX

Some people like me , have an issue with the horizon of their Tarot Gimbal to be off by a few degrees. Somehow on the Tarot V1.3 software you can't trim the horizon in position mode. ( you can in rate mode but most people don't like rate mode )
What I did was using both the F1 and F2 outputs of the naza controller to the Tarot brushless Gimball using one standard servo cable. I Took the middle red cable out of the connector on both sides. Then on the naza side plugged the connector in the
F1 port for roll control and minus. the red cable I put on the lowest pin of F2 ( signal pin tilt control ) On the tarot side I did the same. Connecting the black white connector on the right pins from the roll minus and the seperate red pin on the tilt control.
Now to adjust the roll angle, its easy to set the centre point in the naza software. No more "off" horizon's for me

Yes I have seen the site from Riot, but they are not using the roll channel. They use the selection channel for the rate / position mode. I suggest presetting the mode to position mode and use f1 for roll so it can be trimmed in the naza software to 100% level

Maverick

This is the way I have mine, and roll works on mine, through the Assistant. I control tilt AND roll centres, through the Assistant, also manual tilt speed.

Only difference is, I use WK-M, not NAZA.

@Maverick thnx for info and the Yes thats logical on the Wookong. Its just that the Phantom TX doesn't have enough channels to control Roll. So nobody sets it up like it does. But even that the TX doesn't output the roll channel The Naza-M does output the roll channel F1
This means it can be used to trim the horizon correctly.

thnx