hi im new here and i got naza question?

hi as it is said im new to this forum and looking to build a jdi f450 and want to use the naza lite. but my question is what do I set my radio too heli or plane mode ? im using a hitec Aurora 9 radio any tips or videos would be helpful thanx

airship

i use aurora 9 with my MR, simply set the ACRO "plane" mode and you can go on the assistant and check all the parameters.
the radio must be set as standard , no epa on the 4 channel, the only program you had to do is to assign to your favourite switch on the radio the x1 x2 and u of the naza to can set by adjust the endpoint the blue bar of the assistant to have gps-atti-falisafe/or manual into one 3 position switch, the ioc into another 3 channel switch for off/home lock/course lock and you can go ;-)
sorry for my bad english
peppe

thank you very much! I asked so many for answers and nothing not even dji couldn't answer this right. anything else I should know ?

airship

read read read and again read the naza manuals ;-)
all is explained and only by read more than one time user can understand the right road to follow :nevreness:

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I don't think anyone answered but for most MR controllers aero or plane mode is normally used.

For the Naza-M Lite/V1/V2 with GPS you should ideally have 2x three position switches, one for flight modes (GPS/ATTI/Manual) and one for IOC controls with another two way switch for failsafe override. If you do not have three way switches you will have to work out some mixing to get the same result.

Cheers

Pete