Can I replace my fatshark goggles with a receiver so I can use screen

Hi,
I have a fat shark 5.8 Ghz tx-1.0 setup, i have started to use a screen instead of the goggles, I currently have the video output of the goggles plugged into my 7" screen, its starting to make everything quite heavy, will any 5.8ghz receiver work with my TX? can anyone advise? so i can do away with the bulk of the goggles.

Thanks

Jonnie

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Hey Jonnie,

The vTx's come in a few different bands so it is important to make sure you get one that is compatible.

You need either one of the Immersion/FatShark versions or the RC832 from Boscam, the RC832 will do all four bands.

Pete

Thanks Pete, going to look at the RC832 from Boscam. I am tempted to upgrade at some point to a 1.2/1.3 system for a clearer signal.

Jonnie

CrashMaster

I have both fatshark and 2 screens. One 7" mounted on my transmitter for me and a 5" screen for Camera Operator/Customer and Fatshark for anyone wanting First Person View of Camera. They all have built in 5.8Ghz receivers... I also have am Immerson Receiver so the signal can also be picked up and fed to a TV monitor.
I all works very well as receiving the signal my numerous systems does not affect the quality. in theory there is no limit to the amount of receivers that can be used.
I also use fatshark clover leaf antennas to ensure the signal is better. I get a clear signal using a 25mw TX right upto the maximum legal distance of 500 Metres and in the legal line of site.
http://www.immersionrc.com/products.php