Question for you FatShark users

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
I am considering buying some FatShark goggles but I have a question that is burning my butt, I am hoping one of you guys may be in the same boat as I am.....

In my later years, my reading vision has gone south, not just for the winter, but permanently without my say so. So now I have to wear glasses to read anything in front of me, so the question is...... without wearing glasses with the FatSharks, will I be able to see the image and will I be able to see my OSD through them?.. or should I just stick to a big old LCD screen and try to avoid sunny flying days?

Your input would be appreciated in this matter.

mutley2

I have to wear reading glasses and just bit the bullet and got the Fat-shark goggles anyway, not a problem, no focus issues. I think Fat-shark would be in trouble if every one who wore glasses were excluded from their product.

SMP

Same. Fatsharks work great, no focus issues. The 2.4 module not so much but for 5.8 they are great. If monitors on a sunny day are a problem, try the FoxtechFPV 8" non integrated monitors. At 450 nit they do surprisingly good outdoors with a sunshade.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Thanks for the replies guys....

°~------------------------------------~°
Sent from my electronic telecommunications thingy using my fingers and this Tapatalk do jiggy.