Mikrokopter Abusemark I2C or Esc glitches help

JLO

I need some advice on to solve a glitch on the operation of my newly install Precision I2C board and ESC's

COMPONENTS:
MK FC
8 maytech 65A Esc
Abusemark Precision I2C
8 Orbit motors
DX8 w satellite only

CALIBRATIONS AND SETTINGS perform:
Throttle cal on each Esc (done)
I2C automatic Esc calibration (bind plug ) (done)
Minimum Gas setting in Mk Tools (done), Gas #16 is where all the motors start using Mk motor test
Mk tools shows no errors and all software is up to date

SYMPTOMS:
If I start all the motors using the DX8 transmitter al motors start but at different speeds in MK tools I can only monitor on the scope and on the side digital display motors 1,2,3,4, and the motors speeds are all over:
1=17, motor 2, and 3=25, motor 4=85

If I start all the motors using MK Tools motor test, all motors spin and start at the same speed of #16 and on the scope motors 1,2,3,4 run very smooth.

Another way to see the different speeds or to see the real minimum speed that each motor starts is by lowering the minimum gas to like 10, or even 5, at 10 motors 4 and 5 don't start and at 5 only motors 1, and 8 start this matches the fact that on my first attempt to test fly, I immediately notice with props on, that motors 1 and 8 where spinning way faster than the rest so I aborted the test flight.

I have not attempted to check or upgrade the Esc firmware or the I2C firmware, nor I have attempted to change the PWM refresh rate
Any help or advice would be very much appreciated
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

JLO

Hi I narrow my Glich problem to the MK FC aftrer trying several things I finally swap the MK FC with a working one from another copter and problem gone, so definitely is with in the FC any MK super experts could help me in diagnose what could be wrong with the FC
Thanks