ary

I need Titanium M3 40mm Bolts & nuts for my quad
any info supplier/hobby shop?

ary

Attachments

• M3-40mm-bolt-lg.gif
    M3-40mm-bolt-lg.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 283

Can I also add...I'd like to have some M2.5 x 37mm versions too. Most of the stuff coming out of China in 12.9 is just pure garbage.

ary

Lighter quad = more flight time = more nimble quad/better performance
During high speed manuvers, our quad weight will doubles/more
I will try to put a lighter component with best quality as many as I can. It is important for me.

ghaynes

Good luck on finding them in Titanium. If you do find them would be curious as to the price. Guessing that you might get a surprise.

deluge2

Based on years of experience with RC cars and trucks, I was surprised that Multirotor builds seem to use only steel. The RC car and truck enthusiasts have vehicle-specific aftermarket screw/bolt/hinge pin/ and turnbuckle kits in steel, stainless steel, titanium, and anodized aluminum. How much difference these make for most racers is debatable, but the options are popular.

Here's a link to a source for high-quality titanium hardware as an example:
http://www.lunsfordracing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=LUNS&Category_Code=METRIC

Steve

I need Titanium M3 40mm Bolts & nuts for my quad
any info supplier/hobby shop?

ary

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
My many years of experience racing cars and trucks and many years of flying just about everything tells me that they are quite different requirements. I have titanium on my buggies and trucks in strategic places but for quads/MR's they are just not needed, cost is just way too high for no return, they certainly look pretty though.

Pete