Professional rtf heavy lift octocopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjoos99

This octocopter was professionally built by Aerial Technology International specifically for professional quality film and photography. This is a complete ready to fly octocopter that was based around carrying a red epic camera. It has been only flown for maybe 50 to 60 flights which were mainly hover flights to learn with. All the components listed are of top quality and in near new condition.
The frame set is a droidworks skyjib with a wookong m controller. It has axi 2826/12 motors, retractable landing gear, fully gyro stabilized gimbal system, live video downlink system, futaba 8fg radio controllers, many batteries, charger, power supply, custom wiring harness for the epic and more.
I made up the wiring harness to power all the onboard support equipment including the epic camera all off of one 4c 4000 lipo battery which has a bracket that mounts to the back of the epic camera for a nice installation without any wire binding issues with full 360 degree turning radius of the gimbal.
The following is a list of the equipment that is included with this package.
Droidworks skyjib frame
axi 2826/12 motors
innov8tive cobra 60amp esc
dji wookong m control system w/ full gps
ski jib retractable landing skid system
av 200 camera gimbal system w/ full 360 and full 3 axis stabilization
two futaba 8fg radios with receivers
5.8 video transmitter mondo stinger
passport 5.8 video receiver
decimator hdmi interface
4 maxamp 5450 5 cell lipos
4 thunderpower 6600 g8 series 5 cell lipos
3 turnigy 4000 4 cell lipo (epic and onboard power)
25 amp 12 power supply for charger
thunderpower 820cd charger system.
custom wiring harness to power onboard systems from one battery.
This is being sold due to having too many other projects which are taking too much time in production to spend any time with the aerial portion of the business. The listed price is $12,000. There is over $15,000 invested in this copter. We are located in Dayton Ohio and would prefer not to have to ship but will consider that option. It would have to be disassembled and almost crated to protect this quality investment during shipping. Shipping costs would have to be negotiated. Please pm me or email any questions to jjoos99@yahoo.com I also have more pics I can send.
thanks for looking

Attachments

• SSCN4304.JPG
    SSCN4304.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 486
  • SSCN4303.JPG
    SSCN4303.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 304
  • SSCN4302.JPG
    SSCN4302.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 263
  • SSCN4292.JPG