Hoverfly Workshop's Hoverfly Tri-Copter

workshop

Dear procam,

In February of this year, Stuart Sweezey of MU Productions, Inc., filmed a meeting at RadFlight's office in Signal Hill CA. All in attendance, including myself, signed release forms granting MU Productions broadcast rights.

At the meeting Tim Baur, the pilot that filmed the first several episodes of American Pickers, described his wonderful experience with the T6 with a superlative and detailed description of it's flight characteristics that are in complete contradiction to what you claim in this thread. I can't share that video over the net but you can come by MU's office and see it. In the meantime, if you do work for Cineflex Studios, I suggest you have one of your executives call me Monday morning to discuss your libel of my work.

jeffparisse.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
sorry I didn't notice this thread going down the tubes sooner. I didn't catch the production date of the episode I was watching so I'm unable to say how old the footage that I saw was.

this was simply an attempt to bring attention to a successful application of a multi-rotor helicopter. it caught me off guard when the footage popped up in the show, i posted to give a pat on the back, simple as that.

bart

workshop

I am sorry that I turned your pat on the back into a tit for tat with RadFlight over how the T6 flies, who build what, for whom, whenever. Anonymous ProCam stepped into a quagmire he didn't understand.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerovideo

I think ProCam is a little suspect in saying he didn't mean to criticize but it was pretty blatant:

ditching the T6 due to its large size(huge for a GoPro rig)
poor flight characteristics
and poor video results
did not provide the footage we needed
two T6's were not delivering

These are all snide jabs just in the first post, I think even the apology post had some underhanded jabs in it.

I have no idea of the situation but a Y6 platform is awesome and I was thinking of building another for my next ship.

From the pics Jeff posted it looks pretty cool to me with room for FPV gear.