Nazaq & SBus 2

rwilabee

I purchased a Futaba 14SG radio and it came with an R7008SB which has SBus2. My Original Naza doesn't seem to want to work via the Sbus2 on that receiver. Do I need to go back to one of my old receivers with Sbus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerobatix

The R7008 can be configured to operate as a standard non-sbus receiver also. Have a read of the RX instructions and it shows how to config the RX in several modes. I am running 2 of these RXs in my giant scale aircraft in non-sbus config each operating half the aircraft for redundancy.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
A;so i believe the latest firmware update addressed S-BUS2 problems but I have not tested it yet, I plan on using my 7008SB Rx on my new Disco Pro build but still waiting for it to arrive........

Pete

Olemil

A;so i believe the latest firmware update addressed S-BUS2 problems but I have not tested it yet, I plan on using my 7008SB Rx on my new Disco Pro build but still waiting for it to arrive........

Pete
You are correct, FW version 3.16. DJI has a thread explaining the updates in this firmware about 10 threads down from this one . I would try to stick with the Sbus if possible, sure makes a neater install and saves a lot of time fiddling with a bunch of leads. You can pick up Sbus (typeI) rx's used fairly cheap if you don't want to mess with updating to 3.16.

Last edited by a moderator: