Registered WKM

rwilabee

A friend of mine crashed his Hex and possibly damaged some of his electronics. I know you can purchase individual replacement pieces. Is there a piece that will need to be re-registered on their server if it is bad and has to be replaced. I haven't checked his system out yet but plan to over the weekend. So I guess what I'm asking is when you go into info in the software which piece does it pull the serial number from.

Last edited by a moderator:

A friend of mine crashed his Hex and possibly damaged some of his electronics. I know you can purchase individual replacement pieces. Is there a piece that will need to be re-registered on their server if it is bad and has to be replaced. I haven't checked his system out yet but plan to over the weekend. So I guess what I'm asking is when you go into info in the software which piece does it pull the serial number from.
The master controller is the one that is registered. In older WKM versions you had displays for GPS, IMU, and one other component, but it was display only.

So do you know how it works if the Master Controller has to be replaced.
Sorry, I must be missing something. If you buy a new MC you'll hook it up to the Assistant Software, enter you email address, and bingo, all done. Or are you talking about this Wookong being tied to a Datalink Ground Station and worried about that license transferring? Sorry if I'm not understanding the issue or the question.