DJI S800 Evo shipping?

Mick

XXTREME
Man has anybody heard any reliable news on the S800 evo shipping dates to the US it seems that they are out in other countrys but not here in the US I have been out my prepayment money for ever and still they wont tell us when we will have them I really have lost my want to be loyalty to this company

I had heard that DJI had to delay manufacturing due to some issues identified along the way. Last I heard was early fall.
I, too, have read on this forum about one gentleman that did get his, but I don't know the conditions under which that occured... such as, was he a distributor and did he just get one of the beta deliveries?

Quinton

Spoke with my retailer last Friday the 18th, and he said looks like it was being sent out from DJI on that day, so don't know how long it takes to get from China to UK.

Mick

XXTREME
Thanks for the info I hope they really are going to this time I should have waited to sell my older one but my supplier told me that there where already shipped and would be arriving, dumb move to let mine go I guess I learned my lesson

Electro 2

Got me? My buddy has his already, and it's built, maidened this evening. Dunno where he got it from ? (This is in Florida, BTW)

cbpagent72

I would love to know where he purchased his from. His dealer must have a pretty good relationship with DJI in order to get the jump on the other US dealers.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Mick

XXTREME
The one gentleman one the forum here said he is from France and I had also read that the Dubai dealers seam to get there orders usually two to three weeks head of the US also. I did ask the member in Dubai if theres had came in but he never replayed back. My dealer says they must be sponsored or there they are beta testers. But know one has posted that they where beta testers or any thing other than just normal customers

deluge2

Man has anybody heard any reliable news on the S800 evo shipping dates to the US it seems that they are out in other countrys but not here in the US I have been out my prepayment money for ever and still they wont tell us when we will have them I really have lost my want to be loyalty to this company

Visited an authorized dealer today who will be receiving his first 3 EVOs next week. So apparently they are coming to US dealers, finally.

Steve

Mick

XXTREME
Great thanks for the update that sounds promising. It is nice to have a forum like this to get the help and support that comes with it. Thanks to all that are a part of it Mick

Mick

XXTREME
I had ordered it thru a company that I have trusted for years (HeliProz) They have been very attentive to me and also trying to keep on top of it but you know how DJI is just now info But things sound like they are breaking loose at least I hope so