Is it ok to use trims to center controls with Naza M Lite?

Hey guys, in calibrating my radio sticks with the Naza M Lite Assistant, the app says to center the sticks and make sure all trims are at zero, but after calibration I see the small controllers jumping as they are not calibrated directly in the middle, (this is after moving the gimbals all across their movement range for the software to determine range of movement)...... Having noticed this, I can use the radio (Spektrum 7S) trims to get the gimbals to report a perfect gimbal setup when checking via the Naza M Lite software, if I don't center the controls with trims, the software can't keep the gimbals at perfect zero settings.....is it ok to use the radio trims to achieve perfect zero as shown using the M Lite software?
(Note: I've test flown the F450 and I do have to say it hovers dead accurate with the radio setup with trims set.)
I'm just not sure if there's a technical reason why I shouldn't be doing this-

thanks guys----

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Basically no, not many FCU's out there that are happy for you to adjust the trims.

Pete

So we as users should worry about happy FCU's and not center sticks. Both of my Lites exhibit this one with aileron the other throttle. Not much off just enough to not change color to red. I use sub-trims to center the sticks, otherwise I get drift. My Naza V2 is ok so far. Next step will be to do surgery on radio sticks to look for internal adjustment, mechanical opposed to electrical.