For Sale:Century ELECTRON 6S1P 5000MAH 40C 22.2V LI-PO Batteries

[h=5]I have 4 almost brand new Century ELECTRON 6S1P 5000MAH 40C 22.2V LI-PO batteries for sale, plus 1 that still works, but survived a crash. They've only been power cycled for 5 minutes 7 different times to break them in and then only had 1 or 2 flights before my S800 cratered in the Canadian Arctic. I've soldered EC5 connectors on to the wires. I'll also throw in the battery plate for an S800 plus the parallel adapter harness. Make me an offer.

jon@cornforthimages.com or 206-963-9022

Also, if you are interested in any of my surviving S800 motors or structural components, they are also for sale.[/h]View attachment 13265

Attachments

• Century Batteries.jpg
    Century Batteries.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 404

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
don't sell it and, more importantly, don't ship it! that would put a lot of people's live in danger on whatever airplane it may be placed on.

thanks,
bart

nicwilke

Good to know. How do I dispose of something like this?

Bartman

I had a similar concern, but when I showed it to the pilots and security officials in Canada, they all said it was OK to fly with. Perhaps they just were ignorant of what it was? The cells are not ruptured.

Last edited by a moderator:

nicwilke

To dispose of the lipo,
Get a bucket of warm water and mix in a large amount of salt. I'm talking about bulk salt flakes, use about 2 or 3 cup fulls. Once the salt is disolved, submerge the lipo, and put on a lid. Leave it in a safe place away from children, pets and label the bucket 'dangerous'.
Leave it for a few weeks, and the lipo slowly corrode and destruct and neutralise. When the lipo stops bubbling like soda, it's ready to tip the salt water onto an unused area in your yard (dirt area, not drain) , and place the lipo into a plastic bag, and dispose via trash.

nicwilke

Good to know. How do I dispose of something like this?

Bartman

I had a similar concern, but when I showed it to the pilots and security officials in Canada, they all said it was OK to fly with. Perhaps they just were ignorant of what it was? The cells are not ruptured.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2