15 minute flight time

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
My setup is as follows to get 15 minute flight times..

TBS Discovery with the Core fitted, Graupner 9x5 props, Standard DJI Motors and 30 Amp Octo, 600 Mw Immersion VTX, 600 Line Sony FPV Cam, EagleTree OSD with GPS, Elogger and Stabilizer for Artificial Horizon, 4S 4500 mAh 30 - 70C NanoTech Battery.

This setup is getting me 15 minutes of actual flight time, also about a minute on the ground to acquire 2 different GPS antenna locks.

I am not bragging, but just showing what you can get with some basic components like the props and a batter frame..

mutley2

Sweet setup, get 11mins flight time with 5000maH 3s on stock 10x3.8 with naza v2 gps and gopro 3 black, can never get enough air time with the disco, might go 4s at some point

jfro

Aerial Fun
My setup is as follows to get 15 minute flight times..

TBS Discovery with the Core fitted, Graupner 9x5 props, Standard DJI Motors and 30 Amp Octo, 600 Mw Immersion VTX, 600 Line Sony FPV Cam, EagleTree OSD with GPS, Elogger and Stabilizer for Artificial Horizon, 4S 4500 mAh 30 - 70C NanoTech Battery.

This setup is getting me 15 minutes of actual flight time, also about a minute on the ground to acquire 2 different GPS antenna locks.

I am not bragging, but just showing what you can get with some basic components like the props and a batter frame..

Excuse my not knowing, but what are standard DJI Motors?

Wonder what flight time would be with small brushless gimbal and gopro3?

Hi, very good flight time I can only get about 10 minutes with 4S zippy compact 4000mah batteries & 20% left (I find larger heavier batteries cause tail heavy), running sunny sky V2216 900kv and 10" graupners.

Made the mistake of going with Immersion, should have bought the Eagle Tree system (next time), very accurate altitude and GPS location viewable on screen and can be recorded with DVR in case of emergency plus it has the logger.

Regards - bruce

mutley2

Still waiting for my DJI mini iosd to arrive, trying to keep the weight down to keep the flight times up. What are take-off weight for your Disco's, been meaning to put mine on the scale.