Advertising

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Hi everyone,
The GoPro and Hobbypartz ads are commission based ads which means that if you click the ad and enter the store you will generate a commission for the site when you make a purchase. I'm trying to only have a limited amount of advertising but so far we've got two sales to our credit in two to three months. I'm working on other things but if you plan to buy a GoPro camera or LiPo's from Hobbypartz.com, it would be great if you'd use the link on the site to go to their store.
I'm only willing to have advertisers here that I'd personally vouch for and so far my batteries from Hobbypartz.com and my video/still camera from GoPro are working great. Woo hoo!
Thanks,
Bart

Kilby

Do you only get the commission from the batteries at Hobbypartz.com, or any item purchased there after someone clicks the link here.

Saw a couple of things I need to pick up and this got me wondering.

-Terry

Kilby

Great. I have some things I'm going to need soon so consider it done. ;-)

Speaking of which, has anyone had a look at their motors. The Exceed line Rocket series looks pretty nice, I'd love to hear from anyone that has some experience with them.

http://www.hobbypartz.com/rocket.html

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Thanks Terry! I'm actually considering going to the Gens Ace 25C battery as my new standard at the end of this season. I've been using the Blue Lipo and Turnigy 20C packs but I'm getting battery fade near the ends of my flights.
Bart