gopro hero 3 wifi remote not working when gopro is in the h3-2d

akromatic

Weird.. Can't get the hero 3 wifi remote to connect to the camera when it's mounted in the h3-2d.. Tried numerous times..Anybody else have this weird problem?

Tahoe Ed

One, DJI does not recommend using wifi with any of their controllers due to interference from the wifi to the controller and the GPS. If you are not flying, I can turn on my camera, turn on wifi. Remember with the new firmware you have to make sure that the GoPro wifi is set to the GoPro App otherwise it will not connect. Press down on the wifi button once and the assignment screen will appear. Scroll down and select GoPro app. Then select the GoPro wifi network and start the app. I then connect to the app on my iPad mini to make changes. After I am done, I turn off the wifi and go back to flying.

tittelbach

I've only used the Hero 3 with the wifi remote while using the Zenmuse H3-2D vs. turning the Hero 3 on before powering the MR and Zenmuse and I've had an issue one time. No matter what I did it would not bind despite having a solid connection the flight before....nothing I did worked (turning remote on/off, turning Hero 3 on/off, going into the menu and turn the remote option on/off....etc.). The only thing that fixed it for me was taking the Hero 3 battery out and turning it back on. I've used used the Zenmuse about 12 times and this happened around the 6th flight. Hasn't happened again.