See all the FrSky products at here!

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
See all the FrSky products at here!
We are an authorized FrSky dealer!
http://www.hobbytoys77.com/Discount-fpv-model-parts-frsky_c137
what you need please give me a email ouxinf@163.com
8827.jpg

Seriously why should we buy from you? you copy other peoples pictures for your products, and you have a picture of patti s 'customer A/V support' at the bottom of your homepage which is fake

Seriously why should we buy from you? you copy other peoples pictures for your products, and you have a picture of patti s 'customer A/V support' at the bottom of your homepage which is fake
Koolkiwikat... you act as if any online RC vendor uses their own photos for their products. You name the vendor, the pics are seldom their own, and are from the manufacturers library of photos, or from stock photo place. Just struck me up as humorous as a criteria from buying from someone.

Fred ou

hobbytoys77.com
Your question is very good, we are the same company, this is we own images,that is a Chinese shop, this one is international trade shop,if you need some products in that chinese shop,i can ship to you,ok,welcome ask any question,you can send to my email admin@hobbytoys77.com
Dont worry,we are Frsky products domestic agents in china, the price is the best,Quality is the best too.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
You wouldn't buy from them because their prices are crap, example the TFR4 is available for under $28 other places and they have it for $39.90, no thanks.

And he is spamming in a forum so double no thanks.

Pete