Easy way of running motors individually?

europe

Hi,
I suspect a bad bearing on one of my quad motors. Is there an easy way of running the motors individually in order to test/listen/measure?
Running Gaui stock 18A ESC´s with Tiger MT2216 motors on my 500XT. FC is Naza M GPS on FW 3.12

Thanks!

CdA D

Hi,
I suspect a bad bearing on one of my quad motors. Is there an easy way of running the motors individually in order to test/listen/measure?
Running Gaui stock 18A ESC´s with Tiger MT2216 motors on my 500XT. FC is Naza M GPS on FW 3.12

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure that the only way to run a motor individually is to disconnect one of the leads +/_, and connect directly to it.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Remove the plug from the naza to the esc, plug direct into the RX but remove the naza control or disconnect it.. you don't want the others starting up too.

europe

Ok, stupid question maybe, but what if I bind the radio to another receiver and just move one wire a time from the Naza esc connector side to the throttle channel of this new receiver? Does it make sense?

I guess you guys already requested the option to run motors individually as a software "want-to-have" from DJI? Would really be a useful feature and I guess not to hard to implement...

Cheers!