dx7 naza v2 radio setup please hexcoptor

ghawkins

hii have a Dx7 with orange rx set to pre-set failsafe. ive seen some threads with heli setup and some with acro. can anyone give me the setup for a DX7 radio please?

ghawkins

I have the flight mode 3 way switch set to man/att/gps , but im stumped on setting the failsafe when tx is turned off or assigning failsafe to a switch

ghawkins

ok thanks, ive just set up failsafe via the link you gave me and its all working now, is it possible to set up a return to home via a mix to a switch?

ghawkins

any idea why now my aileron and elervator travel only goes from one side to the middle only, it was going from left to right

Oké i just try to set a switch tru mixing (sorry for the bad english)

Go to your menu on your dx7 (turn off your naza please and test it on later on in the assistent software)

Go to mixing

Change AIL>RUD to MIX 1
And here is a pic off how i set it so the switch next to the 3way switch is now for RTH

View attachment 12932

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374748312.111697.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374748312.111697.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 345

I just Tested mine in real flight and it works fine... You can only trigger failsafe when you fly in gps-ATT.

Have you setup your TX right ?

ghawkins

ok I have TX set up in Acro mode and the gps/att/man set up on the flight mode switch (norm/st1/st2 switch) I have failsafe set via TX turning off only. I havnt got any switches set up yet for RTH which is what I want to do

Oké i Will try to explain it,

Make sure your quad/hexacopter works with the settings you now have!!!

Toen go to menu on your tx

> mixing

>change AIL>RUD in to MIX1

>set ?>? In to AX1>AX1

>set Rate: -50%
0%
Offset: 0%
Trim: Inh
Sw : Ele D/R. ( this is the switch name look at the switches on your tx and you Will see they match)

> now when your flick switch (set the 3way switch in gpsatt)Ele D/R you see that the slider move to say 62,5%(failsafe)

> go back to the home screen on your tx

(Check the switch position before power on the quad otherwise it could start to fly because hè is in failsafe !!!)

> now hook up the quad to your pc and check if everything moves good!

Gr