Open Letter to DJI (PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidaven

Aside from this last post which I'm sure jforkners mom had to help him compose.......I just want to set the record straight regarding Atlanta Hobby. I did not purchase my quad from them nor did I receive ANY explicit instructions regarding FW. 3.14. Through my conversation last Saturday with a man who answered the phone, I was simply told, (and I'm paraphrasing) that 3.14 may not be the best choice right now and that maybe I should stick to 3.12 until another update comes out. The representative was just being cautious and in no way acted with malice. I have and will continue to purchase hobby gear from Atlanta Hobby and I appreciate the fact that this dealer had my best interests at heart. For those of you who have had fly aways and your confident in your abilities, please write DJI as I have and voice your concerns. Speaking out for what is right and what you believe is truly Nobel. Thank God a group of men did so back in 1776 or we would all be speaking with a British accent right now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.