Open Letter to DJI (PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Wow, a little sore huh?

Now if you came here with intentions other then to lie, people might of taken you seriously. So far you have done nothing but made yourself look like a fool, Mr "Corporate Lawyer". Be on your way now, don't let the proverbial door hit you in the butt on the way out.

Ohh, why would a very educated "Lawyer" not know how to place an "Apostrophe" in his words? (Im) is incorrect, it's an "contraction" of "I am" which is laid out thus, (I'm) = I am.

This is one of the very reasons no one believes a darn word you're saying, claiming to be some big-shot lawyer with poor Punctuation and Grammar. Sorry, but it would seem you are in no ones Christmas card list for your topic.

Now I am no connoisseur of Punctuation and Grammar myself, but I did not try to come off as some big shot either. I did on the other hand laugh at your so called letter, as someone noted already and to quote "Looks like a 13 year old wrote it".

Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
The Problem with such rants it that it doesn't help anybody !

Would be better to close this thread and comment on those that actually deal with a case and back it up with facts !

Boris

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
gents, this thread is about to be closed if we can't get it back under control because, to paraphrase Kilby, we' don't want the RCG type drama crap around here. i'm all for holding manufacturers to a certain standard but drama in an internet webforum isn't going to get us anywhere.

to the OP, if you're a lawyer and feel like bringing your skills to bear on the likes of DJI, have at it. it would certainly wake everyone else up that is out there pushing their crap for unsuspecting users to fly and potentially drop onto peoples' heads. a word of caution though, duking it out with internet web board users won't win you any fans to help with your efforts.

good luck everyone, here's to never having another crash! :very_drunk:

hidaven

Thanks Bartman

Fighting for justice and righting a wrong.......Your not Bartman, your Superman brother. Together we will make a difference.

gents, this thread is about to be closed if we can't get it back under control because, to paraphrase Kilby, we' don't want the RCG type drama crap around here. i'm all for holding manufacturers to a certain standard but drama in an internet webforum isn't going to get us anywhere.

to the OP, if you're a lawyer and feel like bringing your skills to bear on the likes of DJI, have at it. it would certainly wake everyone else up that is out there pushing their crap for unsuspecting users to fly and potentially drop onto peoples' heads. a word of caution though, duking it out with internet web board users won't win you any fans to help with your efforts.

good luck everyone, here's to never having another crash! :very_drunk:

But the almost 25% failure rate cannot be attributed to pilot error alone.

Sorry, but that figure is coming from a thread at RCG where a hand full of inexperienced children are rallying up anyone and everyone they can find to vote there, not to mention the thousands not having a spec of trouble are not going to that thread.

In over 40 years of flying I have left enough MonoKote on the airfield to cover a football field. I have never hurt anyone or sued anyone for my actions. And yes, I do own a Phantom and a few other DJI NAZA controlled airframes. What do you say you first learn where to fly then how to fly.

2s8qnv6.jpg

YES, I do own one.....Part of my rant deals with the fact that I now have to park a 1000.00 investment until theres a remedy : (

The Phantom is not an investment, it's a hobby unless you were planning to use it illegally for filming. While your parking things, tell me what you drive. I have access to every cars recall and technical service bulletins... this is if you really want something to be afraid of.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
The Phantom is not an investment, it's a hobby unless you were planning to use it illegally for filming. While your parking things, tell me what you drive. I have access to every cars recall and technical service bulletins... this is if you really want something to be afraid of.

what do you have on an '09 VW Passat wagon with the 2.0T engine? or maybe an '07 Toyota Highlander FWD with a four banger?

Burntpixel

I think a more effective way of getting DJI,s home offices attention would be at least for we americans to lodge complaints/concerns with the DJI headquarters here in the states(Austin,Texas). Maybe get Colin to actually do something instead of just being a spokehole.

I would imagine the greatess number of Phantoms are sold here in the states.

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
If you ask me, and no one did... but I really don't think DJI give a crap about their users. It is extremely rare for them to comment on this board and seeing as they have an office in the USA, why is this guy not on here?

It is what it is I guess..... either continue to dump your hard earned $$$ into some Chinese dudes pocket, or just pump it into another Chinese dudes pocket.... or don't. At the end of the day, it's a cheaply made, mass produced, untested product and over priced at that, which we trust enough to throw into the air and expect the product to work.

There is only one way to get their attention, stop buying from them. Maybe then, they will get a translator or use Google translator and read some of these damn complaints on here. Personally I am not feeding the beast until this crap is sorted out, I will fly my F550 as it seems pretty stable to me, I am not upgrading it because I am too scared too. They don't understand or don't care as noted above, they could not give a crap about the hard earned money we have put into these "Flying Mowers".

Status
Not open for further replies.