Rc701 dual diversity monitor how to switch between to signals...

Hi Guys,

I,m looking for some help with the RC701 dual diversity fpv monitor.......

I understand that it can receive two TX signals which you can alternate between using the source button on video 1 and video 2 .......
I have two controllers with the screens one for me and one for the Cam Op...I would like to be able to switch betweeen my FPV cam and the Main Camera TX is this possible ? And, if so how do you set this up ?
Many thanks

Matt

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Usually you receive one transmitted signal at two receivers and the diversity unit switches between the two receivers to get the best signal.

To switch between the two cameras you will have to install a video switcher in the multi or have two vTx's on board downlinked separately and then you can switch between them at your ground station.

Pete

Hey Pete,

yeah I have two tx's but cant seem to set it up so that I can switch between the two different signals (from the 2 tx's on the multi) on my dual diversity monitor...? Any Ideas ?
cheers

Matt

Matt,
You would have to have two separate receivers, both using different channels, and then have the monitor switch between receivers carrying the different signals.
What I did is use the channel switching of the iOSD which allows for two cameras to be connected, then you switch it using one of the Tx/Rx servo channels, and then you only need one vTx and one vRx.