DJI Released New Firmware for Zenmuse H3-2D!

DJI released the Firmware 1.02, Assistant Software 1.02 & User Manual 1.06 for Zenmuse H3-2D!

What’s new?
1.Change the pitch control channel of WKM to X3 Channel;
2. Add Hibernation Mode for gimbal protection. In the condition that the camera is not mounted on the gimbal the gimbal will enter into Hibernation Mode, in which the gimbal is out of control from Transmitter. You must mount the camera correctly and power cycle the system to activate the gimbal;
3. Add Hibernation Mode for gimbal protection. When certain external forces act on the gimbal, it will enter Hibernation Mode too. You must take notes to avoid too large forces affecting the normal working status of gimbal and power cycle the system to activate the gimbal.

What's Changed for Assistant software?
1. Change the pitch control channel of WKM to X3 Channel.

Changes for User Manual?
1. Change the pitch control channel of WKM to X3 Channel.
2. Add description of Hibernation Mode for gimbal protection.

*Please upgrade the autopilot system(Naza-M/Naza-M V2/WooKong-M) to the latest Firmware. Click here for More Informations!

Struts

How about the pitch control hardware for the Phantom controller? Plug and play? My dealer seems to be as frustrated as I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

OneStopRC

Dirty Little Hucker
Don't waste your time, they won't reply..... but they are more then happy to lighten your wallet for you.

Tahoe Ed

I finished my F450 build with the H3-2D, iOSD and Video Down LInk. There is a lot of electronics on a small platform but it balances well. I am planning on running 4S with the DJI 10x3.8 props. I got a set of the DJI landing gear. They attach with two screws through the bottom plate and into the arms that are longer than the normal screws. They will also work on the F550 and have additional holes to mount at an angle. My only concern is in tall grass, they may not be tall enough to allow the H3-2D to clear. I will find out tomorrow. I have a F550 that has no gimbal but taller landing gear. I will try that next week.

Attachments

• IMG_1349.jpg
    IMG_1349.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_1350.jpg
    IMG_1350.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_1351.jpg
    IMG_1351.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg