Twitchy wookong

Hi guys, I recently moved my wookong out from my tired xaircraft x650 frame and into a Droidworx cx4 v1 frame with torxpower motors and new ESC's, I thought it would fly perfect but I'm getting a lot of twitching, I can fly it around but it's not as smooth as before, might I have the receiver too close to the wookong or the gps too close to the canopy or something? I'm planning to add the wkm view too but want to get her flying perfect again before I do. Any help would be great.
Cheers Alan

ChrisViperM

Did you start from scratch....? (believe me, you should)

New model in the Transmitter ?
Reset Wookong ?
Calibrate Compass ?

Chris

Crap no way, I had to send my x650 back to have the wookong fitted in the 1st place, bit beyond my capability. I couldn't see why it would need to be completely re done from scratch :(
Couldn't be something simple!! Sometimes I think stick to planes.

ChrisViperM

Couldn't be something simple!! Sometimes I think stick to planes.

You will get over it....:tennis:

To start from scratch is not really a MUST....but it helps to narrow down potential problems. Shouldn't be really a problem it you just follow the damn manual....it sucks, but it helps

Chris

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Totally agree! Building from scratch means you can fix most things at the field and you'll instantly know what's up from any symptoms. I know building isn't for everyone but the cost of repairs when someone else is fixing can be quite high I imagine.

when it twitch, does the bird make beeps or chirps noise? have you check for cold solder? put meter and start doing the wiggle game.

just a shot to help with ideas... I could be way, way, way off.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hi guys, I recently moved my wookong out from my tired xaircraft x650 frame and into a Droidworx cx4 v1 frame with torxpower motors and new ESC's, I thought it would fly perfect but I'm getting a lot of twitching, I can fly it around but it's not as smooth as before, might I have the receiver too close to the wookong or the gps too close to the canopy or something? I'm planning to add the wkm view too but want to get her flying perfect again before I do. Any help would be great.
Cheers Alan

It could just be your gain settings. New frame, different gains. Are you comfortable adjusting gains on the assistant software? Like Chris said, you really got to reset and start from scratch when moving electronics between frames. Hopefully the people who set it up for you have dones so.

Gains! (Because you only remember the last thing you read!)