Naza 3.14 firmware out.

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Pete Quick question on your Disco... Assuming you're flying it on 2.4 from the radio yes?? Are the sticks snappy and responsive??

I've got mine on EZuhf and the bird is VERY sluggish and slow to respond. 10x slower than any of my other birds on 2.4. Trying to validate whether its a Disco thing and they are somehow naturally "slow" or whether its an ezuhf thing.

Mine is super responsive on 2.4Ghz, using Futaba 14SGH on this Disco.

My current setup on 4S is Birddog 2212-13 900kv motors, these are similar to the TBS 900kv motors, they are about 250 watts, 9x5 RC Timer CF props, 3000mh 4S 35C packs give me around 9 1/2 minutes flight time. Using TBS 30A SimonK ESC's

Settings for my Naza are:
Pitch 150, Roll 145, Yaw 130, vertical 170, Attitude Pitch 170, Attitude Roll 120.

Advanced I, V Damping and Disturbed Gain are all default at 100%.

Cheers.

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:

SMP

Thx Pete!

Went back and reflashed fw on both the TX/RX. Despite the fact that they were the same previously. Reflash seems to have done the trick and she's back to being snappy with only the tiniest bit of delay vs regular 2.4.

Wow your gains are pretty high. Will give your settings a run and see how it works out ;) ;)

SMP

You are quite right!! Was out playing with new gains mowing grass at the park, super responsive now! Thx Mate,

Have been flying this guy SUPER LOOSE - 100s :black_eyed:

Thx for the wiki!!!!!

DJI has released the Naza-M firmware 3.16, the BTU module and the iOSD mini

BTU Module

The Naza-M now provides assistant software for iPhone4s, iPhone5, iPad3, iPad4, iPadmini, iPod5. You can do parameter adjustments at any time on your mobile devices, using only the BTU with a built-in Bluetooth module which makes it easier and convenient. It uses low power Bluetooth to minimize the power consumption of your mobile devices. It is easy to use and will automatically save your last connection records. The password mechanism ensures your safety link. Parameters can be automatically synchronized to the Cloud Server and can be restored immediately when you changed your mobile devices.

Built-in Bluetooth(4.0)
Working Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
Communication Distance: 50m
Weight: 17g
Power Consumption: 240mw(0.04A@6V)

iOSD mini

The Naza-M now supports iOSD Mini. This will undoubtedly give you a fantastic FPV flight performance. Depending upon DJI’s accumulation of historic and reliable information integration technology, the iOSD Mini can grab the most accurate first-hand flight data information in the shortest possible time.

Voltage: 6V
Working Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
Video Input/Output Mode: PAL/NTSC(automatically recognize)
Weight: 14g
Working Current (Typical Value): 180mA@6V

The new firmware supports Bluetooth adjustment.

What’s new?

Firmware

Parameter configuration by NM Assistant is supported. (BTU module is required. Download the App software from iOS App store or scan the QR code to get the download link.)

iOSD mini supported.

S-bus II receiver supported.

Optimize the warming up condition, to avoid a long wait period before aircraft can takeoff.
Software

Add tips for IMU Advanced calibration time out.
Manual

Add connection diagrams when used with other DJI products.

Notices:

Make sure to reconfigure all parameters in the assistant software after upgrading firmware, since V3.16 upgrade will reset all parameters.
For safety reason, do not use power battery during firmware upgrade.

Last edited by a moderator:

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
Nice but where is the App for Android? you do know that Android has 80% of the smartphone market don't you??