XAircraft any good gain setting to stop it from flipping and gps hold postioning for V1

paktazh

Any good gain setting to stop xaircraft v1 from flipping and any good gain setting for GPS position hold in V1

since mine does not hold postion at all even if it left off and good software Tutorial for v1 or set ups thanks in advance

djbuzzard

It will work as long as the GPS is shielded from the rest of the FC electronics (ie FC, AHRS, Compass, etc...) I have mine mounted on a tower about 5-6" above the center gear and used copper foil shielding. I'm looking forward to the latest system and may upgrade so I can get the RTH feature. IMO, it's a shame we can't get some type of upgrade discount from Xaircraft.

I know there is a lot of frustration out there about the V1 and V2 FC, but the new SuperX really is a huge leap forward, and at $399 with GPS is a pretty solid deal. Wish I could give everyone an upgrade deal, but it's not the way XAircraft decided to move forward so my hands are kind of tied. I know its not exactly what you want, but if you order a SuperX from us and have any issues you can return it for a full refund.

djbuzzard

Good to know. I already bookmarked your site. I need to offload few RC items to subsidize me ;-)

I know there is a lot of frustration out there about the V1 and V2 FC, but the new SuperX really is a huge leap forward, and at $399 with GPS is a pretty solid deal. Wish I could give everyone an upgrade deal, but it's not the way XAircraft decided to move forward so my hands are kind of tied. I know its not exactly what you want, but if you order a SuperX from us and have any issues you can return it for a full refund.

paktazh

what is ur web site