Hey - from Warwickshire, UK

Hi everyone.
No bird yet - but researching the best kit to buy. Currently thinking about a DJI S800 as the plan is ultimately to use it to shoot from.
Would e great to meet up with anyone who can help advise me :)

Mike

CrashMaster

Welcome to the forum... You may have just entered the game at the right time - DJI are updating their fleet. The S800 Evo is a face lift of the old one and they are releasing their new flight controllers once stocks of the old ones dwindle. Mind now may be the time to buy as most will begin to discount stocks for fear of sitting on stuff no one wants.

Only just down the road then :) I'm currently using a F550 for FPV and Cinestar 6 / WKM for AV stuff. Also messing around with planes for FPV too. Let me know if you fancy a getting together, happy to demo the kit.

Darren.

Thanks for the heads up Crashmaster - as you say: it could be the ideal time, particularly if i won't be using all the functions that a new product may bring. Are there any indications of what new kit may feature?

Cheshirecat

DJI have a promo running right now, you can get a WKM + S800 + Zenmuse for under 3K plus VAT, or a WKM + 50 Way point Upgrade+ iOSD and data link for £850, I bought the WKM and way points, didn't want the S800 as I am building DW SJ X4.Good deals though.