I cannot understand DJI Waypoint / Data Radio 'Control Mode Switch' flowchart!

blushoes

hi guys

can someone explain to me the convoluted flowchart shown in the DJI Waypoint GCS / Data radio manual?

What I really want to know is this, and if its achievable:

1) Normal Transmitter / Receiver fails, system failsafes to Data radios & GCS

2) data radios GCS fail, system failsafes to normal Transmitter and Receiver.

3) Tx control or GCS/Data Radio control can be switched to each other via TX switch or GCS?

srbell

Oh man, the flow chart is insane! Just forget about it. Practice in simulation mode and everything will become pretty clear. I don't know who drew that, but it's pretty much useless. Instead of flowcharts, maybe they could fix the photogrammetry function problem lol!

1. MR goes into failsafe through Wookong and not the GCS. You'll be able to monitor the return flight and see all the telemetry though.
2. Data radio fails, again failsafe. No telemetry but you can regain control by flipping your mode switch to Atti or Manual.
3. To switch out of GCS, flip your mode switch to Atti or manual. From tx control to GCS you have a lot more options. With the tx back in GPS you can click on "click and go" on "continue" if you were in the middle of a mission. Not sure if you can upload a new mission, but it would make sense. I'll have to give it a try.

Remember to set you home point or the return home button won't be active. Nice feature at the end of a set of waypoints.