New hex setup

leadwake

I just recently ordered the UAV CW6, but I'm kind of disappointed in the overall quality of it and was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions. I'm looking right now at getting the Tarot T810 folding arms hex. Any thoughts or opinions on the tarot hex? Or does anyone have first hand experience with the tarot product?
Thanks

soler

I just recently ordered the UAV CW6, but I'm kind of disappointed in the overall quality of it and was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions. I'm looking right now at getting the Tarot T810 folding arms hex. Any thoughts or opinions on the tarot hex? Or does anyone have first hand experience with the tarot product?
Thanks

Hi, I am currently flying the Tarot 680 and have just received the tarot 910, this is a great improvement over the 680 and rock solid when put together. I have not flown this yet and am still completing the build but so far i am impressed.

BR

Andy

skyfall

The only difference between the Tarot T810 and T960 is the size, and 30gr heavier. Why did you decide to buy the T960 and not the T810?