DJI WKM motor does not shut down all at once

paktazh

Hi guys I got a issue here my DJI hexacopter motor does not shut all at once the 3 of the 6 motor shut down first and the other 3 on one side shut down latter any solution for that ???

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
How is your cutoff set? IMM or intelligent? In intelligent it takes 3seconds to stop. IMM should be immediately. It's odd that only 3 keep spinning.

paktazh

How is your cutoff set? IMM or intelligent? In intelligent it takes 3seconds to stop. IMM should be immediately. It's odd that only 3 keep spinning.

Cut off set to intelligent . Is that why may be ??? I have not connected the propeller to the copter yet I was scare of flipping I was checking it with out Prop

E

Empire Support 2

Hi guys I got a issue here my DJI hexacopter motor does not shut all at once the 3 of the 6 motor shut down first and the other 3 on one side shut down latter any solution for that ???

Paktazh,

Is your DJI hex full DJI, esc's etc? You don't say. If you are not using DJI esc's I would say that they are not calibrated correctly. If they are, I would check your set up. Are you in the correct hex set up, I or X? Have you calibrated your IMU and your Compass? What radio and receiver are you using? We can help you with a little more info.

paktazh

Paktazh,

Is your DJI hex full DJI, esc's etc? You don't say. If you are not using DJI esc's I would say that they are not calibrated correctly. If they are, I would check your set up. Are you in the correct hex set up, I or X? Have you calibrated your IMU and your Compass? What radio and receiver are you using? We can help you with a little more info.

No It got T motor and tiger ESC . i use Hex set up . calibrated IMU ? u mean entering the number in the software ?I just left it blank i will try to calibrated the compass . I use Futaba 10c with traditional futaba 14 ch Rx
thanks

E

Empire Support 2

No It got T motor and tiger ESC . i use Hex set up . calibrated IMU ? u mean entering the number in the software ?I just left it blank i will try to calibrated the compass . I use Futaba 10c with traditional futaba 14 ch Rx
thanks

Paktazh, you need to calibrate your esc's with your Tx. You should be able to find out how on the Tiger esc site. In Assistant, tools tab, you can calibrate the IMU. It takes about 5 minutes. I would enter the recommended gains that DJI states in their manual. Let us know if this helps you.