The Wonders of Our World_DJI Worldwide Landscape Aerial Video Collection With Reward

DJI is launching and hosting an aerial videography collection event, aiming at collecting amazing aerial videos which are filmed in the open air with wonderful shots or footage using the professional DJI Spreading Wings S800+WooKong-M+Zenmuse Z15.

The videos are expected to help people to see the world from a special perspective and to demonstrate the unique features of the selected filming site, such as: the Fuji Mountain in Japan, the Dutch Windmills in Holland, Stonehenge in England, the African Savannah, the Niagara Falls, the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, the Yellowstone National Park in the United States, The Grand Canyon, the Cristo Redentor in Rio DE Janeiro, Brazil, the Pyramids in Egypt, the Hoover Dam in the United States, these are just a few examples of the many interesting or beautiful places on our planet. We are not looking for videos of built-up areas or crowed places, i.e. please film responsibly and safely.

How To Participate:
1. When you have selected your shooting location, please download and fill the customer information sheet (on the top right corner) and send it to DJI using the e-mail address: promotion@dji-innovations.com to submit your project.
2. DJI will reply to you to confirm within 24 hours (due to the time differences) after receiving your mail. If you get the confirmation from DJI, then it becomes a formal submission, if not, then you will not qualify for a reward.
3. The authorized entrants shall contact and send the videos files (original footage from camera and video product for the event) directly to DJI as the world premiere. DJI will review and evaluate the quality, content and artistic direction of the videos. The outstanding videos (awarded) and the author will be posted on the DJI website and DJI will promote it through all of the worldwide channels to spread the video and author’s information.

Activity Time:22nd April, 2013 to 30th July, 2013.

Please get More Information through DJI website, and read the detailed procedures and clauses related.

DJI Marketing

View attachment 11274

Attachments

• video-collection-en.jpg
    video-collection-en.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 305

Thanks so much for your interest in the Aerial Video Collection event!

However, there are so many emails without form attached and just a few words, that won't be easy for us to get the information about you and your shooting plan.

Please do send the form to promotion@dji-innovations.com firstly, thanks!

Dear Valued S800+WKM+Z15 Customers,

DJI is looking for amazing aerial footage of the most iconic landscapes on the planet to be a part of our World Wide Landscape Aerial Video Collection! While we aim to demonstrate the power of our technology on a truly epic scale, our ultimate goal is to build a lasting relationship with the most creative and professional aerial cinematographers in the world. We hope for this experience to become the foundation of a creative partnership program we intend to launch in the coming months.

Please see the attached list of ideal locations. If you shoot a location from the “Appendix I” list and DJI is impressed by your work, DJI may provide you with 2 Total Solution sets to continue your phenomenal filmmaking. If you shoot footage of a location listed in “Appendix II,” DJI may provide you with 1 Total Solution set.

Total Solution Package includes DJI S800 + Zenmuse + Wookong-M + IOSD Mark II + 5.8 G Data Link.

Appendix I------(At Least 2 Total Solution Sets Reward)
If you shoot a location from the “Appendix I” list and DJI is impressed by your work, DJI may provide you with 2 Total Solution sets to continue your phenomenal filmmaking.

Location/Landscape/Reward

Japan:Mount Fuji / 2 Total Solutions Sets
UK:Stone Henge/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
US:Yellowstone National Park/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
US:Niagara Falls/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Brazil:Christ the Redeemer (statue)/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Egypt:Pyramid/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Brazil:Amazon Rain Forest/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
India:Taj Mahal/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Cambodia:Angkor Wat/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Italy:Colosseum/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Mexico:Chichen Itza/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Kenya:Masai Mara National Reserve/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Uganda:Great Rift Valley/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
China:The Great Wall/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
China and Nepal:Mount Qomolangm/ 3 Total Solutions Sets
Saudi Arabia:Grand Mosque in Mecca/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Chile:Easter Island/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Italy:Vesuvius Volcano/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Australia:Ayers Rock/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Europe:European Castle Series/ 2 Total Solutions Sets(New Swan Stone Castle/Mount-Saint-Michael/Burg Hohenzollern/Chillon Castle ect.)(At least 3 in one shot)
Central and Southern Europe:Montes Alps/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
China:Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Antarctica:Antarctica-Glacier & Penuins & Seals King George Island etc./ 2 Total Solutions Sets
Arctic:Arctic-Greenland & Polar Bear & Seals/ 2 Total Solutions Sets
China:Hukou Falls/ 2 Total Solutions Sets

Appendix II------(At Least 1 Total Solution Set Reward)
If you shoot footage of a location listed in “Appendix II,” DJI may provide you with 1 Total Solution set, or even 2. That depends on your video.

Location/Landscape

Australia: Great Barrier Reef
US: Grand Canyon
Zambia&Zimbabwe: Victoria Falls
US: Everglades National Park
South Africa: Cape of Good Hope
US: Alcatraz Island(The Rock)
Greece: Acropolis of Athens
Peru: Machu Picchu
US: Yosemite National Park
Brazil: Iguazu Falls
Switzerland: Zermatt
Venezuela: Angel Falls
Austria: Wacker Tirol
Philippines: MaYong volcano
US: Mount Mckinley
US: Mount Rushmore
South Africa: Table Mountain
Puerto Rico: El Yunque – Puerto Rico
Germany: Black Forest
Tanzania: Mount Kilimanjaro
Chile: Andes Mountains
Netherlands: Dutch windmill
US: Hoover Dam
Russia: Lake Baikal
Italy: Leaning Tower of Pisa
Turkey: Hagia Sophia
Russia: Saint Basil's Cathedral
Jordan: Petra
India: Amritsar Golden Temple
Ecuador: Galapagos Islands - Ecuador
Seychelles: La Digue-Seychelles
Italy: Val di Funes
Maldives: Vabbinfaru Island
Canada: Peggy's Cove
Italy: Lake Como
Austria: Hallstatt - Date****ai Lake
Trinidad and Tobago: Trinidad and Tobago coastal scenery
Greece: Santorini island
Mexico: Cao San Lucas, Baja California Sur
The Republic of The FiJi Islands: FiJi Islands
Switzerland: Lake Geneva or Lake Léman
New Zealand: Fiordland National Park
Norway: Geirangerfjorden
Norway: Sognefjord
Norway: Hardangerfjord
Norway: Lysefjord
Northern Ireland: Giants causeway
Vietnam: Ha Long Bay
Bangladesh: SundarbansSundarbans National Park
Poland: Masurian Lakes
South Korea: Jeju Island
The Republic of Marshall Island: Marshall Islands
The Republic of Ireland: Cliffs Of Moher
Canada: Bay of Fundy

If you have other ideas for iconic and unique shooting locations, you are welcome to contact DJI and present your idea. Please email any suggestions to promotion@dji-innovations.com.
We ask videos be shot of the locations listed above unless specifically approved.

Please reach DJI website or emai to promotion@dji-innovations.com for more information about the activity.

Thank you for sharing your time and talents!

Sincerely,
DJI Innovations

15crewdawg

Yep. Looks to me like they are wanting free advertizing. Disguising it as a contest with "rewards".
"A creative partnership"? As in - you send us your footage and we might​ give you something in return. Maybe.

I wouldn't send anything that isn't copyrighted. Of course we all know how chinese companies, and their government, adhere to copyright laws.

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
i like the part about " there are so many emails without form attached so it wont be easy for us to get the info etc "

so they may use your video and you still GET NOTHING

sounds about right win win win for free

keith

tstrike

pendejo grande
So there I was about to launch my s800 from the south rim lodge of the grand canyon when a park ranger ask me WTF I was doing. I went on to explain this contest being held by DJI and the cool rewards I could get if I just flew my hex over the canyon. Court dates next month, wish me luck!

tombrown1

So there I was about to launch my s800 from the south rim lodge of the grand canyon when a park ranger ask me WTF I was doing. I went on to explain this contest being held by DJI and the cool rewards I could get if I just flew my hex over the canyon. Court dates next month, wish me luck!
You're kidding right?

tstrike

pendejo grande
You're kidding right?

yes, it was actually a slow drift up at Old Faithful in Yellowstone...

edit: maybe the company is not aware that you can't fly rc anything in a national park...
so maybe it should be like 4 Total Solutions Sets

Last edited by a moderator:

The entry of this event is 100% at customers' own choice.

DJI offer this opportunity to encourage those adventurous, innovative and talented customers to discover their deep potentialities, accept new challenges and make a different.

DJI has already received lots of customers' interest and application so far.

However, they must know what they can do and try to get the permittion for some locations firstly.

More statement and clauses are clearly shown here: http://www.dji-innovations.com/aerial-video-competition/

Arrow-Eye

Tstrike, waiting for your further update! I am kind of new here, but I read lots of posts.

I fly helicopters with Ace One for commerial AP, it works well, but it's pity DJI only have the Aerial Video Collection for S800+WKM+Z15.

My helicopter experiences tell me helicopters are more difficult and dangerous to fly than Multirotor, so I will consider to take one set of multi. Maybe that's why they don't consider the Ace One.

I crashed serveral times, even I always kept myself clear, foucs and more careful.

Last edited by a moderator:

ARROW-EYE,
Welcome you here!
Like you said, Multi- is much easier to carry, fly and maintain than heli. Hope you shoot more good videos via Ace One.

Tstrike,

Would you advise if you've read the statement of the event and send the entry application form to promotion@dji-innovations.com?

RobertsUp

DJI doesn't understand things very well. And writes English with poor spelling. DJI want's videos Americans made illegally.

Stacky

DJI, if you have any integrity or actual desire to show any respect to your customers this clause has to be removed.

Free of Use and License
By submitting your video to DJI, you agree to grant the DJI free of charge the right to use your video in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, alter, clip, distribute, copy, display or translate for advertising and promotional purposes. You also grant DJI the right to license to others.