Mikrokopter Mikrokopter DW AD8 HL SHAKING IN AIR vol 2

Copterman

Thank you lanzar.. i think allso that there is problem with electronics.. we allso tryed REFLOW with heater but the problem maintained.
Allso i havent check the log yet... i'l try to do that allso lets have a look what that shows.

T.

Last edited by a moderator:

Copterman

I have another suggestion.

Check all the capacitors on the bl controlers. THis looks like they are not on the copter anymore or have broken conectors or loose. They are located on bottom and top so please check that. Also there must be some icc errors on the MK tools while running the copter. Cause the flight is ok for mikrokopter only the vibrations are not fine. But this tweetching off motors and stability is not ok.

I think capacitors are the main reason.

I checked.. i dont have capacitors on top side... only down...WTF???

Last edited by a moderator:

Copterman

Today checked the BL LED... if i power up - green light is on , then red and green for one sec and then green again.. i think that is normal allso tested the motors one by one in motortest and everything seems to be super normal.. motors are running smooth no veird noises and nothing... Everything looks normal.

Lanzar

Today checked the BL LED... if i power up - green light is on , then red and green for one sec and then green again.. i think that is normal allso tested the motors one by one in motortest and everything seems to be super normal.. motors are running smooth no veird noises and nothing... Everything looks normal.

YOu need to have 16 capacitors. Othervise this lights are notmal which you described. make picture if you can.

Copterman

Hi!

Yes i have 16 capacitors.. under the powerboard... i have factory soldered powerboard so everithing should be ok... jusrt if i looked the picture of the kopterworx powerboard there you can see 4 capacitors on top...

Copterman

Hi Everybody!

I changed the final electronics left to change - powerboard and seems that the whining noise is gone and the arms are not shaking anymore.. couldnt do much testing but today i will try to test more... very weird...

Copterman

That is not mine... i barrowed it just for testing.. but if thats true that i have to replace it then i don't want to talk about this:D
I dont have any other ideas... no errors no nothing.. but the copter is shaking.. unbelivable... i am repairing this copter 3x more then i fly it... doesnt make sence...

Copterman

TOday we was doing some test flights and seems that there is less vibrations now with replacement powerboard... but in the end after some test flights motor nr 6 doesnt start even if i help with hand it doesnt start... things are getting really weird :(

wizprod

That sounds very wierd indeed, have never had those sort of issue on either of my 2 MK's. What does the log-file say ?

Copterman

I didnt log at that day but till here.. all logs seem to be fine..
I looked @ the kopterworx video of ad8 here..
http://vimeo.com/37546220

In no wind and in NO user imput my copter is NEVER so stable... unbelivable ...i have tryed everything my hair is falling of...:D

Lanzar

This is matjaz flying and he is used to mk. And no altitude mode or nothing. CHeck also there is a upgrade for MK for altitude hold. Now it looks holger fixed it since it looks perfect. I realy dont know what could be the problem you are having.
All the things look ok and still you are saying it is not flying good.

Copterman

:. There is no problem with altitude hold or anything.. i am not using alt hold anyway.. the problem is that copter is shaking.. even in no wind.. if you are not touching the joistics and the copter should be still..but still allways searching.. since i have changed ALL electronics(flight control, entire powerboard only remains motors.. i send motors to testing now and if they are allso ok then i send it to kopterworx...let they check it.

T.