Google worried about privacy being invaded by drones!

Dewster

Yep, it's ironic. It sounds like he's trying to deflect attention off of his company. I guess people can easily see loss of privacy from a "drone" being in the sky. Lets not forget wifi data passwords collected from google street view capturing cars.

SamaraMedia

He's just worried that someone other than Google is going to dominate the market before they can get their Nexus 8 version smartphone out with this cool new app that will let you strap your phone to a DJI Phantom and stream live video to YouTube, Facebook or Google Plus. It's ok for Google to offer a service to businesses where someone will come into your shop and shoot video of the whole place that will allow "customers" to check out what you have to order. Never mind that some criminal could use it to figure out where you security cameras are, exits etc... for when they want to break in and steal you blind. Naw, there's no invasion of privacy there becasue you signed away your right to privacy by accepting their terms or agreement for usage.

Brilliant!

JW

tstrike

pendejo grande
If I was pissed at my neighbor the last thing I'd do is waste batteries flying over his house, I'd just throw dog poop over the fence.
I don't remember any of Eric's representative's knocking on my door and asking if they could take a picture of my wide open shop but there it is on the innerwebz for
every terrorist to see...damn!