picloc pro 3x vers2 settings

rainer-v

please help me ... i now there is a long picloc thread but to find there help inside i need to read something about 170 pages. i have a new picloc and i get lost with georges videos how to configurate it. i am completely lost and have spent alrerady many hours ... no progress to understand it.
e.g. i use 360 degree potis. i cant even find a way to teach the picloc to come back in a neutral position. how to use it with 360 degree potis? the videos just explain normal potis ..

Lanzar

please help me ... i now there is a long picloc thread but to find there help inside i need to read something about 170 pages. i have a new picloc and i get lost with georges videos how to configurate it. i am completely lost and have spent alrerady many hours ... no progress to understand it.
e.g. i use 360 degree potis. i cant even find a way to teach the picloc to come back in a neutral position. how to use it with 360 degree potis? the videos just explain normal potis ..

First:
There are 2 ways off mounting it.
On axis or fixed. If you mount it on tilt axis then you dont need poti. If you mount it fixed then you need to use poti.
Second:
First thing is you need to set the switches for pan lock, stabilization on off.
Third.
Put all tabs to 0 and start 1 axis at a time.
You have 4 sliders for each channel.
1st and 4th are main ones. Then its a matter off testing and a painfull process.
Also piclock needs to level on its own when started after 1 min +- when he is powered.

I suggest you go threw the videos again.