Want to build a heavy lift hex, would need info on size.

Cody321

View attachment 10851Hello, I have built my first hex and I am now looking at doing another build. I would like to build something the same size as a Droidworx Skyjib hex heavy lift. Would anyone know what are the dimensions from motor center to motor center on the DW Skyjib Hex heavy lift. I am new on this forum and I have tried to upload a pic of my first hex but have not been successful at this point or perhaps not patient enough. Appreciate the info if you know Thanks.

Attachments

• 20130403_085157_resized.jpg
    20130403_085157_resized.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 297

Electro 2

This information isn't in the Droidworx web page somewhere ?? Don't know DW frames, but it's hard to believe they wouldn't have it listed. From the video's I've seen their 8-shot looks pretty big, say 700-800 or so.

Cody321

Unless I have missed something, all I can find is the boom length of 410mm. I can guesstimate the overall length but and accurate dimension would be great. Thanks

Electro 2

Wow, DW gets an "F" in Web site design. Guesstimate it is, if booms are 410, based on pics that center disc is about 8in or so, maybe 9, so the total is bucking up on a meter easy, maybe more. About right for 8 rotor biggie. Biggest frame I can find is an 1100 (C-C) so they're right in there.