Help on assembling my quad rotor?

Hi guys, the parts just came in for my quadrotor that I'm building from scratch. This is my first ever and I have zero experience building these things. All I know is from what I've read here and elsewhere online.
I've attached a picture of my parts, there are obviously more motors and ESC's, but could someone please tell me exactly how to hook this thing up?
View attachment 10600 I hope this picture is capable of being opened to its full size, let me know if you cant see it.

I have the KK2 board, and I don't know what all the pin locations are for. Does anyone have a diagram specifying what they are or are able to explain this to me?

The way I "think" it's supposed to be set up is: Battery hooks up to power distribution board. ESC hooks up to power distribution board on two wire end. ESC also hooks up to flight control board (where?). Motor hooks up to ESC on three wire end, red to red, black to black, yellow to blue. I don't know what that thing is that came with the flight control board, it looks like some sort of buzzer or something. It has two wires, where does this go? And lastly, how and what do I connect the receiver to? I assume I'll need to make some pigtail harnesses.
Please, any help is greatly appreciated, as I know this can't all be right.
Thanks!

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 153

tstrike

pendejo grande
Are tits really useless? I luv them!
there's 5 seconds of my life I'm NEVER getting back, you're welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
You have to understand that these questions get asked so frequently that it gets old to constantly address the same thing. It's nothing personal. This forum welcomes new members and is usually very prompt and helpful. I know the search engine on here is not great but if you take a few tries I'll bet you can find most of the answers. Don't give up. These things can be frustrating but thats what makes them rewarding.

Yuri

Austin913

I noticed this thread was cross-pollinated over on RCG as well. many members on here are on RCG also. either way, you should get the advice/help you're looking for. be patient, be safe, fly happy. =)

Thanks guys, sorry about my earlier frustration. It's just hard to understand all these separate parts, especially when everyone here talks about them so casually when newcomers need specific details. Thanks again, I'll look into the video tstrike posted and the encouragement helps :)

there are loads of tutorial videos on YouTube. If you take a minute to search, you will see that some of them are very good. Once you've demonstrated some effort yourself, you will find plenty of people ready to help you with with the finer points...