Wanted HEXA/Multirotor expert

Chiaroscuro

I'm looking for a HEXA/Multirotor expert in the Tampa Bay Florida area that can assist on sorting out some issues I'm having with my Hex.

I had some issues where the craft with twitch and rock with no inputs from the sticks. It would happen only occasionally on a flight. This started after about 2-1/2 of problem free flying.

So when this happened again I put it in a low hover to watch it and after a minute or so it dove into the ground breaking one of the arms. I replaced the arms, decided to upgrade to bigger motors at that time, and went out for a test flight. I put it up to about 3 feet it rocked violently and drove itself into the ground breaking yet another arm.

I've replaced the arm but now only 2 of the motors will spin up now. I've done a rudimentary check of the joints and the connection seem fine. I am going to take it back apart again to thoroughly go over in a day or so and maybe will discover something then.

So I'm looking to hire someone for a couple of hours to help me sort this issue out as well as a few other minor things in order to get this thing back in the air. Flying it is cool but I want to take
pictures and have a hassle free platform to do it with.

Let me know if you're interested and what the hourly rate would be by PM.

DJI Flamewheel with NAZA M GPS.