End Points for Naza Manual mode

I've got a DJI F450 and currently do not have the GPS connected. Still when I am in "GPS" mode, the quad is much more stable. ;It seems like there are angles set up that it cannot go past. When I flip to manual mode, it is a completely different machine where the slightest move of the right stick can have immediate effects. Is there a way to set the end points of manual mode so it flies exactly like it does in GPS mode? I am asking because I will be attaching the GPS unit soon and would like to have some end points set so manual mode is easier to fly when I take it out of GPS. Thanks!

olof

Osprey
There are basically 3 modes:

Atti (that is what you must be in now w/o GPS) it is stabilized and returns to level when you let go of sticks and if throttle is at 50% it will more or less keep altitude but drift with the wind and your momentum.

GPS
is like Atti but also will hold it position laterally in wind, when you center stick it will stop right away and keep its possition by GPS.

Manual
this is the one where you have to pay a lot of attention like you mentioned.

There is also the FailSafe return to home mode that works when you have GPS installed. All this is in the manual.

Gains can be adjusted to make the response faster or slower, these can be adjust depending on your MR weight, and your preference.

There are lots of videos on line about the setups depending on what radios you have. The manual also has all the info, though it can be hard to understand at first.

olof

Osprey

ChrisViperM

The main difference between Manual and Atti / GPS hold is how the software in your Flight Controller interprets stick inputs from your receiver....

In Manual mode the software passes all the signals from your sticks 1:1 to the ESC's / motors....that's why the bird reacts pretty agressively to the slightest stick input.

Atti / GPS hold are similar in a sense that the software modifies the stick imput in both modes in a way that the signals going to the ESC's / motors are much "smoother" and certain angles are more limited than in Manual mode.....it's like the signals are going through thick gel....
That's why you feel Atti and GPS hold "feel" the same, even if there is no GPS attached.

In your case, the best is to fly in Atti mode which will be like what you aked for:
Is there a way to set the end points of manual mode so it flies exactly like it does in GPS mode?

Chris